Sunday, October 17, 2010

BP12_Quizlet OMM



After watching all your wonderful videos last week (and for the fact that I have a horrible snotty nose and sore throat) I decided to take a leaf from your collective pages and made a video where I don't talk. So it's no Ozzie accent for you this week!
Screenshots and Screenflow movies are of the Quizlet web site and all rights belong to them. Music was once again executed (and I use that term loosely) by myself using Garageband, an M-Audio KeyStudio and a few softsynths. Thanks to my wife for the photos of me in the garage with all my school stuff and for being so nice to me in my illness.


See you next week and keep those fingers tapping!
Peter

1 comment:

  1. Peter,
    You did a great job without talking! Very informative!

    ReplyDelete